Publisher 11 Bit Studios and developer Digital Sun recently releases new info that Moonlighter downloadable content “Between Dimensions,” will be coming to consoles this May 29th for $6.99 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.
About the new DLC as shared on XboxViewTV
Between Dimensions DLC enlarges the main experience by filling current dungeons with new creatures, populating all-new Interdimensional Dungeon with mini-bosses, swarming the adventure with new weapons, armory, shop items, and rings.
Key Dungeon Features:
• A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (and a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons)
• 10 original enemies and 5 minibosses
• Full set of weapons with a new short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear
• Set of armor with a new helmet, chest, and boots
• Trick Weapons – 10 unique weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
• New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive abilities
• New Shop upgrade – allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
• New Customers asking to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
• Additional story and lore