Publisher of Crash of Cars and Earn to Die, Not Doppler has announced their upcoming zombie-shooting game Dead Zed will launch this August 28th (which is today) on iOS and Android.
Dead Zed, the game is based on the web game series with over 50 million players will be available on mobile and tablet bringing hours of additional content together with stunning graphics and 40 locations to unlock. Players have to defend their base from zombie attacks, upgrading their weapon arsenal along the way.
- Defend your base from wave-after-wave of zombie attacks!
- Unlock and upgrade 14 different weapons. In each round, you can bring up to two weapons. Choose wisely…
- 40 unlockable locations – from the once peaceful suburbs to eerie farms, to an abandoned city and beyond. Nowhere is safe, can you find a way to survive?
- Daily Challenge System
- Stunning graphics
- Localised in 13 languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Turkish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean, Bahasa Indonesian
- Lots of new content coming soon!
Dead Zed launches today August 28 on the App Store and Google Play Store. The game will be free-to-play.