Games developer and publisher Good Catch, part of Endemol Shine Group, today announced the launch of the first official Mr Bean driving game, Mr Bean – Special Delivery.
- Play the official Mr Bean driving game for free and deliver to all his friends and foes.
- Test your driving skills – get to the finish line as fast as possible without dropping any of the precious packages.
- Deliver to four exciting areas! The city, countryside, mountains and desert.
- Upgrade and customize Mr Bean’s car with Paints, Wheels, Toppers and Trails.
- Craft power-ups in Mr Bean’s Boost-a-matic to give you an edge on each run.
In Mr Bean – Special Delivery, players test their driving skills to get to the finish line as fast as possible without dropping any of the precious packages on top of Mr Bean’s famous green mini. The game includes four exciting, original areas: drive through the steep streets of the city, climb the high hills of the countryside, ride the rollercoaster in the mountains or melt your tyres in the desert. Mr Bean’s car can be upgraded and customized with Paints, Wheels, Toppers and Trails. If you collect them all, you will receive special bonuses. You can also craft power-ups in Mr Bean’s Boost-a-matic to give you and edge on each run, such as Turbo boost, Monster mini and Stackfreeze.
Mr Bean – Special Delivery is Good Catch’s fifth Mr Bean game. Previous titles Mr Bean – Around the World, Mr Bean – Flying Teddy, Mr Bean – Sandwich Stackand Mr Bean – Risky Ropes which together have topped more than 30 million downloads.
Mr Bean – Special Delivery is now available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.