Buka Entertainment and EPIC LLama are proud to announce that their retro-style point’n’click adventure Darkestville Castle is available now for iOS and Android devices! The game was already released on Steam in 2017, which was a real gift for the true fans of Golden Age adventure games!
Darkestville Castle is an adventure with a deep story, challenging puzzles, gallows humour and gameplay similar to the Monkey Island series. The game is indeed a true heir of the iconic adventures by Lucas Arts and Darkestville Castle developers revealed details about it on the game’s Steam page. Darkestville Castle won a well-deserved Best Narrative 2016 award on the Casual Connect, Best Game in the Show at Awesome Games Awards 2017 and was also nominated for Excellence in Narrative at DevGAMM 2017!
- Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle.
- Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humour.
- Funny characters and charismatic protagonist.
- Dozens of carefully designed levels.
- Quirky and trendy visuals.
- Numerous puzzles.
- Captivating story.
- More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay.
- Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages.
- This Game has been awarded an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE.
- Hardcore ‘MEOW’ mode. Just keep in mind — you should activate it only if you are 100% self-confident as it drastically increases game difficulty!
Darkestville Castle background:
Like any decent demon, Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever. Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow Cid through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.