PixelCount Studios has announced Kynseed will launch for PC on 6 December. Kynseed is a Life Sim Sandbox RPG where players build an everlasting legacy.
Developed by veterans of the Fable series, in Kynseed players plant a mystical acorn and raise it into a family tree where their choices form the branches. Players will raise a family, farm the land, run a business, and explore a vast world as its inhabitants age and reveal their secrets. When the player character dies, control passes to their children and the adventure continues across generations.
An epic tale of adventure and ambition will unravel in a beautifully hand-crafted world as players discover the secrets of the land of Quill and its cast of memorable characters.
- A generation-spanning story – Embark upon an epic adventure filled with joy, sorrow, comedy, and tragedy, where choices matter and decisions echo through the generations.
Run a business. Forge tools as a blacksmith, run a store, mix potions as an apothecary, or find other ways to build a fortune.
- A world of exploration – The land of Quill is filled with characters, secrets, danger, and dark faery tale creatures to battle.
- Farm the land – Grow ingredients for food and potions, work the soil, and set up home for your family.
- Develop Relationships – Quill is full of colourful NPCs who will remember your deeds, actions, and pranks.
- Find proverbs – Unlock the lore and secrets of this mysterious dark faery tale world.
Gather materials. Forage and farm to craft items, cook recipes or mix cures for a range of bizarre maladies.