Square Enix and Avalanche Studios recently released a new trailer for Just Cause 4 called “Deep Dive” which offers an overview to players on what to expect with this upcoming series.
A slight overview of this deep dive:
- A new chapter for rogue agent Rico Rodriguez, uncovering the truths to his fathers past
- New enemy militia, ruthless Black Hand under Gabriela
- Extreme weather effects affecting environments around you
- Fully customizable Grapple with Air lifter, Boosters and retractor
- Multiple vehicles to offer from agile microjet to construction vehicles
- Unleash your creativity upon your foes
- Various weapon types and secondary fire mode
A storm is brewing, what you do with it it’s up to you.
This game is due out on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on December 4, 2018.