Thaw out your inner caveman and get ready for the release of Jet Kave Adventure, a Stone-Fiction adventure-platformer developed by 7Levels launching exclusively for Nintendo Switch. Grab your trusty bone club, put on your best-fitting hide, fuel your jetpack, and carve September 17th, 2019 onto your stone wall.
Jet Kave Adventure is about the chief tribe named Kave which was banished by his own people until he discovered a jetpack. The only device that makes him the only caveman who able to stand against the alien invader which about to trigger a disastrous volcanic eruption. To prove his worth to the tribe, players have to face the challenging bosses, soar through the pitfalls and smash through the rocky walls.there are lots of prehistorical enemies to overcome but with the jetpack will be able to make your way through the world where stone age meets the science fictions.
JET KAVE ADVENTURE – MAIN FEATURES:
- Save the island and Kave’s honour in a playful Stone-Fiction adventure
- Jetpack through 36 colourful levels ridden with hazards and rich with secrets
- Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies
- Show what you are made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights
- Master the jet-fueled device to find collectibles and upgrade your gear
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in Time, Collectible, and No Damage Challenges
- Enjoy a 2.5D platform-adventure game tailor-made for Nintendo Switch!
In case stone wall carvings aren’t enough, watch the Release Date Announcement Trailer here.
Jet Kave Adventure is set for digital release on the Nintendo eShop on September 17th, 2019 at USD 19.99 (approx MYR 84).
And if you’re heading to Seattle and would like to put your hands on the game at PAX West, you’ll be able to meet the developers in the WSCC, Level 6, Booth 7108 (Indie Games Poland).