Cavemen, aliens and jetpacks – stone fiction action platformer like no other, Jet Kave Adventure is available now on next-gen consoles – Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One as announced by 7Levels S.A. A caveman named Kave, who did not prove himself as a chieftain and was banished by his own tribe, accidentally stumbles upon… a jetpack and stands up to fight an alien civilization! Enjoy the beauty of the prehistoric world and the thrill of its exploration! Fly over pitfalls, smash through walls, knock out enemies and manipulate objects as you master the jet-fueled platforming to stop the alien threat once and for all.
Jet Kave Adventure is available for 14.99 EUR or 14.99 USD on PC, next-gen consoles – Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One. A playable demo is up on Steam and the game is available with a 33% discount for the first week. The game by a producer and publisher 7Levels, so far available only on Nintendo Switch, is their first original title to appear on other platforms.
- Save the island and Kave’s honour in a playful Stone-Fiction adventure.
- Jetpack through 36 colourful levels ridden with hazards and rich with secrets.
- Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies.
- Show what you are made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights.
- Master the jet-fueled platforming to find the collectibles and upgrade your gear.
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in Time, Collectible, and No Damage Challenges.
- Enjoy a 2.5D platform-adventure game, now enhanced for next-gen!
- Test your abilities in the arcade mode!
- Unlock all achievements.