An intimate story of loss and hope, INMOST explores the perspective of three unique characters in a nightmarish landscape that is perfect for enjoying on a dark and stormy night. Slice through enemies, and spring deadly traps in order to escape the evil that awaits.
INMOST, by Lithuania-based indie studio Hidden Layer Games, is an emotional and deeply atmospheric narrative-driven puzzle platformer. Uncover the story of an adventurous young girl, a stoic knight and a man in search of answers.
Escape the depths of an otherworldly labyrinth in this cinematic puzzle platformer. Explore a hauntingly beautiful world, with three playable characters, in one dark, interconnected story. Something is lurking in the shadows.
- Venture through a hauntingly atmospheric pixel art world
- 3 main characters, each with their own unique gameplay styles
- A knight adventures into the depths of a deteriorating castle. A child uncovers the past of an eerie house. A wanderer searches for answers.
- Lure enemies into lethal traps, solve environmental puzzles, and utilize your scythe, hook shot and pickaxe to avoid a gruesome end!
- Discover a 3-5 hour emotional story, intended to be played in a single sitting on a dark, stormy night
- Explore every nook and cranny to find secret passages and collectibles
- INMOST on PC also features CORSAIR’s dynamic iCUE lighting integration software, turning an entire PC setup into an extension of INMOST’s world as RGB lighting reacts to in-game events to further immerse players.
- With the launch of the Nintendo Switch and PC versions, this will be the most complete INMOST experience, featuring all-new story content, locations to explore and puzzles to overcome.
New features include:
- New story content including cutscenes, characters, and many new lines of dialogue.
- New Locations and Puzzles
- New and improved enemies
- New music tracks and sound effects
- Enhanced weather effects
- Optimized in-game physics and improved performance
- Improved localization