You guys should know that I am a big fan of comics styles. Guns, Gore and Cannoli 1+2 is my recommendation for any fans of casual 2D shooters like Megaman, Metal Slug and Contra. Developed by Crazy Monkey Studios, this is a fast paced 2D action platform shooter set in a gangster underworld. Releasing on the 9th of August 2018 for PlayStation 4.
Now just hear me out on what sets it out as unique and exceptional in:
- You play as a gangsta set in 1920’s-1940’s (I wanna feel like Capone)
- Hand drawn 2D graphic and animation ( I am a sucker for this)
- Fast paced action (blast zombies, gangsters all the way to the Nazi army) shit gets crazy eh?
- immersive art, atmospheric background, smooth animations, and special effects
- down the walls, explosive barrels, exploding cars and kicking enemies through doors (Oof!).
- local co-op mode (play with 4 friends)
The city is run by 2 rival Mafia Families, skirmishing every inches available in order to distribute illegal liquor.
Vinnie Cannoli (you) a rough gangsta comes to this town (Thugtown) to set things straight. Packed with a Tommy gun and Double Barrel boomstick, only one thing is holding him back. That is the whole town is being overrun by flesh eating maniacs, Capiche?
Pricing at RM 58.50 (
Preorder will receive the following bonuses:
- Guns, Gore, Cannoli 2 Theme
- Gun, Gore and Cannoli game (part 1)
- 5% discount