HandyGames, a studio under THQ Nordic has announced the return of Giant Sisters: Twisted Dream, the game will greet fans once more on the Nintendo Switch this time. Named the ‘Owltimate Edition’, the game will include the original game, DLCs, new stages and new cutscenes.
Here is the game description from THQ Nordic:
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams offers classic 2D platforming fun in meticulously detailed 3D environments. Players can turn cute Giana into a punk version of herself at the press of a button, transforming the game’s star, the soundtrack and even the world. This overhaul isn’t merely cosmetic: Giana’s punk persona is a critical to overcoming obstacles and solving particularly tricky situations. In her sweet incarnation, Giana whirls gracefully over obstacles and opponents, but when ‘punked up’ she smashes through stone blocks with mighty dashes and can master her environment by bouncing off walls.
• Impressive abilities: Negotiate tricky level design by wall-running, vaulting and smashing your way through the world, ignoring gravity in the process
• Intuitive and precise controls: Giana’s powers are numerous, but slick controls enable you to master her skills and pull off expert-level manoeuvres with ease
• Jaw-dropping worlds: Fantastical, transforming 2D worlds drawn in sumptuous 3D come to life on Nintendo Switch
• Explore and discover: Pick apart 40 thrilling, secret-filled levels brimming with challenges and surprises
• Innovative gadgets: Navigate evolving landscapes by utilizing everything around you – fly with bubble gum bubbles, bounce on springs and supercharge your sprints via conveyor belts
• Epic boss battles: Push yourself to the limits as you battle gigantic creatures from the depths of Giana’s worst nightmares
There is no release date available yet for Giant Sisters : Twisted Dream.