The HONOR View20 has been listed by Fortnite as one of the first 3 devices supporting the 60Hz version of their Android game. While the device already supports 60 FPS gameplay, it is expected to receive a software upgrade in the coming weeks that will boost the refresh rate capabilities of the phone.
According to HONOR, the HONOR development team has collaborated with Epic Games to optimize the Unreal 4 Engine for the View20’s software. Players can already download the latest Fortnite app, activate 60 FPS gameplay on “Settings” and enjoy the smooth Battle Royale experience on the View20.
As a celebration of the partnership, owners of the HONOR View20 will also be able to retrieve in the upcoming weeks a highly anticipated and exclusive skin called “HONOR Guard”.
HONOR View20’s brief Spec
- 7nm Kirin 980 AI chipset with powerful Mali-G76 GPU;
- 6.4-inch large display with in-screen camera design, eliminating the notch for immersive viewing experience;
- Triple Antenna Wi-Fi technology to ensure connectivity even when holding the phone horizontally;
- Liquid Cooling Technology, a highly efficient liquid cooling system that can effectively dissipate heat for better performance;
- 4,000 mAh battery for long-lasting and uninterrupted gaming; and large internal memory.
- Apart from the world’s first 48MP camera powered by SONY IMX 586 sensor, the device also incorporates a TOF (Time-of-flight) 3D camera that supports motion-controlled gaming when connected to a TV.
The device is currently selling at RM1,999 (6GB+128GB) – Sapphire Blue and classic Midnight Black colors, and RM2,499 (8GB+256GB) for the elegant Phantom Blue color which was co-designed with Moschino.
BunnyGaming will be reviewing the HONOR View20 from a gamer’s perspective, and evaluate if the phone is really up to the task! Stay tuned for our upcoming review, of the HONOR View20.