After three years in development, publisher Headup has finally reveal Ede Tarsoly and his studio, Elder Games’ new masterpiece, Everreach: Project Eden, a fast-paced, story-driven 3rd person action RPG set on Planet Eden.
For those of you who’ve been following this game’s development, you won’t have to wait much longer as Everreach will release on PC and Xbox One this September, while the PlayStation 4 version will follow a bit later this year.
In Everreach: Project Eden you play as Nora Harwood, a member of Everreach’s Security Division on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents. Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization.
- Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions
- Customize your skills and gear through a classical skill tree with over 80 upgrades
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy force fields or use the environment against your foes
- Immerse yourself with 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer, and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artist who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
Everreach: Project Eden will be released on PC (Steam Page) and Xbox One in September, the PlayStation 4 version will follow a bit later this year.