Publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, and developer Rainbite announce that the 2D twin-stick action game Trigger Witch will launch in July on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PS5. A demo version will be playable during the Xbox Summer Game Fest event, starting at midnight local time on June 11th.
Recalling the visual style and intuitive gameplay of 16-bit action-adventure classics, Trigger Witch puts an ultra-violent spin on cute and colorful pixel art. With a compelling and original narrative, puzzling environments to explore, a dynamic soundtrack, twin-stick shooter mechanics, and a vast array of enemies to blast into smithereens, this is a tale that will grip you from start to bloody finish.
- Explore an open world in classic action-adventure style!
- Wield and upgrade new firearms as you progress.
- Meet strange and endearing characters through engaging dialogue.
- Blast monsters back to their rightful plane of existence in bloody fashion!
- Solve environmental puzzles and overcome obstacles in clever ways.
- Play solo or multiplayer at any time, with drop-in local co-op.
🧙♀️Ready to enter the gun-toting world of @rainbite's twin-stick shooter TRIGGER WITCH? We'll be speaking with writer @JonoHimself about the game in half an hour 7:30PM AEST on https://t.co/ah27rdjJnH
🔔Give us a follow for an alert when we go live! pic.twitter.com/o7wo9IV3xU
— Pixel Sift (@PixelSift) June 10, 2021