It’s time to turn a dystopia into a thriving utopia in Assemble Entertainment’s cyberpunk-inspired point-and-click adventure ENCODYA — now available for digital download on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. From developer Chaosmonger Studio, ENCODYA follows the story of an orphan girl in Neo-Berlin left to the “wolves,” aka, a merciless, angry, and miserable society held under the clutches of tyrannical corporations in a grimly futuristic 2062. All hope is not lost, however, as little nine-year-old Tina has the company of a massive mechanical brute: a robotic friend called SAM-53. Together, the two must undertake a critical mission to save the world as they know it.
Tina and SAM-53’s adventures take them across different realities full of bizarre robotic creatures and grotesque human beings. Through puzzles and exciting dialogue, they’ll find out the true meaning of being alive. ENCODYA captures the sweetness and wonder of Studio Ghibli while embracing a Blade Runner-esque atmosphere and environment.
- Explore the dark cyberpunk world of ENCODYA in 2.5D with two playable characters — Tina and SAM-53
- Over 34 non-player characters bring the world of ENCODYA to life and provide a varied and exciting story
- Your journey will take you to more than 100 locations where there are endless places to discover and explore
- Special, randomly generated puzzles provide a unique gaming experience and present you with great challenges
- The cinematic cutscenes and the futuristic art and sound design bring the story of ENCODYA alive
- The original soundtrack, specially created for ENCODYA, makes the exciting, crackling atmosphere even more tangible
- Professional voice-dubbing actors lend their talent to the character roster, creating a lively bunch of friends…and foes