Publisher Headup and developer Studio Erikson has announced the release of Doodle Derby, their devilish physics racing platformer for 1-4 players is available now on PC via Steam. The game is also pre-orderable on the Nintendo eShop and will be available for Nintendo Switch on September 11th.
Anything is possible in the least realistic car game ever. In Doodle Derby you must build the track before trying to reach the goal of the level. Complete your new cool track additions and push your luck! Can’t do it? Rebuild it.
The game offers a single player campaign of ludicrous puzzle challenges next to some friendship-testing multiplayer modes, including the explosive tank mode. In multiplayer you must make a plan and wreck everyone else. Until someone has made it to the finish, the players are looping in a cycle of creation and destruction. Outsmart your opponents by building sneaky paths or outdo the others in cruel fashion. The most devious mind wins.
Building tracks in Doodle Derby is easy and quick, you can choose from the craziest track elements ever seen: Giant monkeys, UFOs, crushing sledgehammers, and much more. Because of the endless combinations and the (devilish) creativity of all players, no level is ever the same.
- A challenging single player campaign
- Insane online and local multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race and build the most epic and insane levels until you make it
- The Doodle Derby level editor: Design your own levels, then challenge your friends to survive them
- Monster Apes! Rockets! Piranhas! UFOs! About 40 track parts and 60 million (unverified!) combinations
- Groovy soundtrack
- Lots of secrets to explore. Unlocking new cars, obstacles and levels!
- Destructible environment incl. strawberries and other fruit
- Background art so wicked only kids could have drawn it – which they did!