The groovy tactical roguelite Remnants of the Rift is out now in Early Access on Steam! From Bromio, the studio behind the duck boxing game Pato Box, this retro-futuristic action/strategy game will see several updates in the coming months before a 1.0 launch on PC and consoles towards the end of the year.
In Remnants of the Rift, dive between dimensions and fight against a deep rift in reality known as The Bast. Pause, to assess the grid for threats; plan, to make sure your next move is your best move; and play, to set your tactics in glorious motion. Innovative strategic gameplay means these core tenets are fast, fluid, and fun to pull off. Be wary, though, as you dive deeper in this stylish roguelite, The Bast will require you to work harder, smarter, and faster. Don’t let your guard down.
Seeking closure for themself and their friends after tragedy struck, Morgan, a suspenders-wearing mercenary with a whole lot resting on their shoulders, looks to the deadly depths of The Bast for answers. As their mission takes them deeper and deeper, they’ll need to grow their arsenal, mod their weapons, and develop new tactics to stand a chance against ever-escalating threats. Dive to survive, mercenary.
- A unique tactical battle system combining real-time action and time-freezing strategy
- Slick retro-futuristic visuals set to a catchy, energetic original soundtrack
- Every dive is different: change your strategies on the fly to counter a dimension in flux
- Discover the secrets of each world and fight to unravel the mysteries of your new life
- Meet a cast of roguish characters and factions as you dive, dimension-hop, and defy death in your quest to best The Bast.