Indie developer Good Morning Games and publisher The Iterative Collective has announced that their physics-based dungeon crawler Knight Crawlers is out now on Steam. Knight Crawlers is an ARPG with ragdoll combat that allows for endless runs as well as PvP.
Enter the world of Knight Crawlers as you embark on a perilous journey through the Corrupted Realms, overcoming hordes of foes in a zany, ragdoll physics-based combat system. With every crawl, engage in punishing battles all while experiencing an infusion of slapstick humor in this fresh take on the dungeon crawler genre – Players will finally be able to answer the question whether they would rather fight one monster-sized duck or 100 duck-sized monsters! Knight Crawlers also boasts a roguelite progression system that rewards players with permanent bonuses between runs, as well as a wide variety of physical, ranged, and magical weapons to learn and master.
“Knight Crawlers is the culmination of our passion for classic RPGs and dungeon-crawling games.” “We wanted to create a game that would challenge players while immersing them in a rich and detailed world full of adventure and excitement. We’re thrilled to finally release Knight Crawlers on Steam and share our vision with the community.”
Ivan Moltini – Good Morning Games Lead Developer
- Physics-based combat – Fight your way through hordes of enemies with melee weapons ranging from mighty hammers to long-handled flails. If close combat isn’t your style, wands, staves, and bows give you a leg up for ranged battles.
- Brawl it or crawl it – Crawling through the realms doesn’t have to be a lonely affair. Enter PvP arenas to test your skills against other crawlers or team up to fight the horde together.
- Crawl it your way – Whether it’s dominion points, skill cards, or weapons, each choice makes every crawl unique.
- Crafting brings great power – Crafting powerful equipment and deadly weapons will be the difference between making it out alive or being overrun by hordes of enemies.
- Dominions – Dominions are the talents you learn after every crawl. Choose between several dominion classes to specialize your skills and add to your arsenal of astral defenses.