Microids is delighted to announce the game Front Mission 1st Remake Limited Edition, developed by Forever Entertainment, will be released on Nintendo Switch in a limited physical version on April 20th, 2023. This announcement is also supported by a new trailer showing the exclusive content of the limited edition. Designed by Microids, this edition features physical content from the artists behind the creation of the game.
The Limited Edition includes:
- The game Front Mission 1st Remake on Nintendo Switch
- An exclusive lenticular
- A printed game manual
- 2 lithographs
About Front Mission 1st Remake:
Play as a member of the O.C.U. or U.C.S., customize your Wanzer, strategize and use your firepower as well as the terrain to gain an advantage over your opponent.
In the year 2090, the world’s conflicts are fought using giant war machines called Wanzers. Huffman Island, the only place where the Oceania Cooperative Union (O.C.U.) and the Unified Continental States (U.C.S.) share a land border, is a hotbed of conflict.
An O.C.U. reconnaissance platoon led by Captain Royd Clive is assigned to investigate a U.C.S. munitions plant. They are ambushed by U.C.S. Wanzers, triggering a series of events that plunges the whole island into war.
🚨 Nouveau trailer pour Front Mission 1St Remake ! 🚨
Développé par @ForeverEntert et @SquareEnix, #FrontMission 1St Remake arrive le 20 avril 2023 sur Nintendo Switch. Les pré-commandes sont ouvertes ! 💥 https://t.co/all0YXCInl pic.twitter.com/Y1w2k2582o
— Microids (@Microids_off) March 14, 2023
- Experience an adventure in a complex Geo-political universe and choose your side through two different campaigns.
- Customize every part of your Wanzer, improve its firepower, defense, speed, and gain combat efficiency.
- Take into account your environment and develop the best possible strategy to quickly gain the upper hand over your opponent.
- Enjoy the remake in full 3D with enhanced graphics and effects. Play in modern mode with new features or experience the original gameplay.
Front Mission 1st Remake Limited Edition will be available on Nintendo Switch on April 20th, 2023 in Europe. Preorders are open!