Early Access to the Diablo IV Open Beta draws ever closer, and the dev team has another update to Your Guide to the Open Beta. Check out below for a look at the upcoming content that will be in the betas and the early download times.
- Early Download for the Early Access begins March 15 at 9 a.m. PDT/ March 16 at 12 a.m. SGT (GMT +8). Early download for the Open Beta will begin March 22 at 9 a.m. PDT/ March 23 at 12 a.m. SGT (GMT +8).
- Enter the snow-laden Fractured Peaks where you will find Kyovashad, a safe zone in the mountains, and many Side Quests you can find along your journeys in addition to the Main Questline. Do make sure to check out the Woodsman of Nevesk Side Quest if you find yourself near the town of Nevesk.
- Dungeons and events are spread across the land for those looking for a challenge. World Events are small instances that will arise at random within zones and range from escorting a lost soul to satiating blood thirsty obelisks. Legion Events are longer instances that will challenge you with hordes of demons. Look for them after conquering Strongholds.
- Ashava, the World Boss for the Early Access and Open Beta, emerges in Fractured Peaks to spread plague and rend flesh. Grab some friends to challenge her on March 18 and March 25 at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 10 p.m., and midnight PDT.
- Starting on March 17, the Diablo IV forums will go live for all wanderers to report bugs and provide feedback under the forums tab.
- Come join the Community Play Livestream on March 24, at 11 a.m. PDT for tips and tricks from the creators of the game.
For everything Diablo IV, you can check out the official website.