Previously released for PC via Epic and Xbox One back in December 2018, the souls-like game called Ashen has finally been announced to be coming to other platforms by publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer Aurora44.
Forge friendships in a world of darkness
With Ashen’s rebirth, bringing light onto ash-covered plains and light up a dark world. You must guard it with your life but you are not alone. Dodge and slash your way into foes, and meet new players during quest may increase your odds for survival.
- Come across other players in the wilderness that may help you in your quest and dungeons
- You will never be alone– This game allows cooperative play with either a friend via invites, matchmaking with strangers or with an AI
- NPC comes with accessible layers of quest and backstory which is more streamlined
- It’s an open-world exploration
- Plan your stamina accordingly during combat. Find unique powerful equipment and weapons upon defeating your enemy.
Ashen will be heading your way on December 9, 2019, for Pc via Steam, Switch and PlayStation 4.