What’s a vampire-themed game without a proper Halloween themed accessories, Code Vein will be updated in version 1.04 by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment at the end of October 2019, adding more Halloween flare to your revenants, refer below for more information:
Character creations will include the following:
- Adding new creation accessories, colour pallets and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Adding a new function for hair parts that allows using as left-right symmetry.
- Allowing to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Adding a new function to lock the map direction.
- Adding a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Adding pop-up messages while getting abnormal conditions.
- Changing the trigger conditions for “the Trial of Blood”.
- Allowing to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
This game is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Check out our Code Vein review, click here.