Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising, the new action video game based on the fan-favorite comedy series, is coming this Fall to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam. Get your first look at Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising right now with its new gameplay reveal trailer and pre-order it now at major retailers for $49.99.
The Nemesis Edition of Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising is also available to pre-order for $59.99 exclusively through the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Nintendo eShop, and Steam. The Nemesis Edition enables you to play as any of five enemy boss characters in the All Valley Tournament Mode! Go to the mat with Hammer, Bo, Gabriel, Skeleton Lord, and even Terry Silver! It also adds a bonus jukebox feature so you can listen to your favorite tracks from the game’s original score by Cobra Kai composers Zach Robinson and Leo Birenberg.
Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising continues the intense rivalry at the heart of the Cobra Kai saga. Choose your dojo – Eagle Fang, Cobra Kai, or Miyagi-Do – and build up a team of hard-hitting fighters from the series to battle anyone who stands in your way to victory. Master powerful fighting styles across a variety of game modes to secure your legacy as the All Valley Karate Grand Champion!
- 28 Playable Characters: Play as your favorite characters from the show’s expansive roster and use their special skills and abilities on your path to victory!
- Choose Your Dojo: Select from Eagle Fang, Cobra Kai or Miyagi-Do dojos. Recruit and train new students to take into battle and dominate your rivals.
- Multiple Game Modes: Fight your way to the All Valley Tournament in an exciting new storyline in Story Mode, or play Cobra Classics and relive epic moments from the show and more.
- Crush Your Enemies: Brawl across Valley Fest, the High School, L.A. Beach, Coyote Creek and other locations from and inspired by the series.
- Build Your Team’s Power: Collect chi and coins to improve your skills and seal your destiny as the Grand Champion of the All Valley Tournament.
- Compete in the All Valley Tournament: Jump into All Valley Tournament mode and play online or locally offline against the best competitors to secure the All Valley Championship.