An interesting handcrafted co-op game called Riverbond is coming to the Switch this coming December 10, priced at $24.99 / €21.99 as shared by developer Cococucumber alongside a free update of a new world as well as Spelunky crossover skin for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
Play it solo or with friends
A type of action adventure shoot-and-slash dungeon crawler that is imbued with handcrafted adventure and a destructible voxel world. Join in with friends for that couch action and embark in the heroic campaign playing as a hero saving the charming citizens of Riverbond from evil. With over 9 crossover characters from beloved indie games like Shovel Knight, Bastion, Guacamelee! and Spelunky!.
Key Voxel Destruction Features:
- Solo or a frantic 1-4 players Couch co-op (drop-in/out)
- Bring down massive towers with your sword or exploding environments into a colourful boom.
- Hand-crafted levels with 9 unique worlds
- Destructible voxel environments
- Adorable Enemies, unexpected allies and Bosses!
- Feel the real-time physics
- Wielding over 50 types of melee weapons and guns
- Activate power-ups
- Unlock over 100 playable skins including crossover skins!
The game is set for December 10, 2019 release on Switch.