Not letting up after the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare campaign trailer recently uploaded by publisher Activision and developer Infinity Ward, a new gameplay trailer has been released for the “Special Ops” mode. Have a look for yourself below;
Assemble a team!
Players will be matchmade and tasked with joint operations into a Strike team of 4 players, executing multiple objectives together in order to advance into the game’s story. This dynamic experience will take place in an expansive variety of maps.
Key advancing teams features:
- Killstreaks such as airstrikes and UAVs are still accessible in Special Ops. With added vehicles from tanks, helicopters and ATV’s.
- All load-outs are based on your Multiplayer preference. So bring along your favourite weapons.
- Choose your roles from Assault all the way to Heavy, comes with their own field upgrade and class-specific perks.
- Enemies will react to your play style be it guns blazing or stealthily. Be prepared as the enemy will deploy hordes of soldiers and Juggernaut. Work together and revive your squadmates.
- Locate your intel, neutralize your targets, and acquire ongoing rewards that come with accomplishing Operations and Missions.
- Accompanied by additional replayable Missions, which challenges the player’s efficiency in using weapons, skill’s in maintaining kill streaks and other tools, achieving more ranking based stars.
- Any completion of Special Ops content will be rewarded with unlockable items and equipment’s that can be used by both Multiplayer and Special Ops Modes.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is turning up the heat this coming October 25, 2019, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. There will be a pre-order day one launch bonus of an XRK Weapons Pack for who purchase Modern Warfare digitally.
For more of our previous coverage, click here.