Team17 and Stormind Games has launched their isometric action-RPG, Batora: Lost Haven, available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and on Steam. Batora: Lost Haven combines a hybrid of hack ‘n’ slash combat and twin-stick shooting with intricate puzzle solving and a branching narrative with multiple endings, and follows the adventures of Avril, humanity’s last hope after the destruction of Earth by a cataclysmic event. As Avril travels across the galaxy, she will harness the dual powers of Sun and Moon – mystical entities and protectors of the planet – in a desperate bid to undo its annihilation and restore her lost haven.
- Action-packed interplanetary adventure: Join a fantastical journey across the universe to explore alien worlds, meet a variety of unique beings, and uncover the secrets of the galaxy
- Unique polarity switching mechanic: Harness the dual powers of Sun and Moon to overcome rewarding environmental challenges and vanquish deadly enemies
- Branching story with multiple endings: Your choices decide the fate of the universe and those who inhabit it. Consider your actions and forge your path in an epic, interplanetary tale from a Writers’ Guild award winner
- Fast-paced, multi-layered combat: Leverage the power of mind and body in frenetic battles against fantastical creatures and unearthly foes
- Intricate puzzle solving: Put your mind and body to the test to solve otherworldly challenges
- Retro sci-fi art style: Explore colourful and diverse alien landscapes with hand-painted visuals inspired by 1950s retro science fiction