Get ready to face your fears in Amnesia: The Bunker as the latest installment of the popular horror video game series makes a return with Frictional Games presenting a ten-minute gameplay video. This hair-raising horror is set for launch on May 23rd, 2023; the game is released on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. This gameplay demonstration of Amnesia: The Bunker below shows an in-depth look at the game’s dynamic and immersive ways to tackle survival.
Details as shared on Steam:
Amnesia: The Bunker is a first-person horror game from the makers of SOMA and Amnesia.
Left all alone in a desolate WW1 bunker with only one bullet remaining in the barrel, it’s up to you to face the oppressing terrors in the dark. Keep the lights on at all costs, persevere, and make your way out alive. A truly intense horror experience.
- Dynamic and ever-present monster that reacts to player actions.
- Constant tension – Time is not on your side.
- Tactile and physics-based interactions with the world.
- Scavenge for resources and craft tools to aid your survival.
- Multiple solutions to problem-solving in a non-linear open world.