Classic inspired adventure games of the 80s/90s, developer Bitmap Bureau and publisher Numskull Games presents the second trailer of Battle Axe; showcasing more top-down hack & slash action. Featuring high-quality visuals, true-to-form game mechanics, and music from the legendary VGM composer Manami Matsumae. Set to be released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Steam on Q1 2021.
Want to know about the high detailed pixel art in Battle Axe?
— Numskull Games (@NumskullGames) April 14, 2021
Hack & Slash Features:
- Pixel art fun – an adventure for pixel art enthusiasts, with gorgeously designed characters and environments to enjoy with every frame
- Hack n’ slash adventure – familiar yet revitalised, thanks to new gameplay elements, improved controls and pixel perfect animations
- Enjoy a timeless melody – a superb soundtrack by legendary composer Manami Matsumae
- Solo or co-op – choose from three highly-detailed heroes to embark with on your quest, playing alone or with a friend in a local co-op
- Inspired by the classics – inspired by genre classics like Gauntlet and Golden Axe
• Solo or co-op – choose from three highly-detailed heroes to embark with on your quest, playing alone or with a friend in a local co-op
— Numskull Games (@NumskullGames) April 1, 2021