Publisher Yacht Club Games and developer Mechanical Head Studios recently announced ninja action platformer Cyber Shadow to be coming into consoles in PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC next month on January 26th, 2021, pricing at $14.99.
Dash, slice, and leap through masterfully designed levels with hand-crafted sprites, a pulse-pounding soundtrack, and all the ninja platforming action you can handle.
Game Details as shared on Switch:
The world has been taken over by synthetic lifeforms. A desperate plea for help sets Shadow on a journey to uncover what started the path to perpetual ruin. Slash through the techno hordes, leap past traps, and nimbly navigate the ruins of Mekacity. Only you can unlock the secrets to your clan’s ancient powers in Cyber Shadow, the quintessential Ninja Action game.
8bit Ninja slicing Features:
– Dash, slice, and leap through masterfully designed levels filled with sharply honed ninja platforming action.
– Authentic 8-bit presentation with hand-crafted sprites, a detailed pixel aesthetic, and perfect controls. Modern touches like fluid animation, multilayered parallax backgrounds, and evolved game design.
– Takedown more than a dozen apocalyptic bosses, from enormous war machines to your synthetic clan rivals.
– Relive the authenticity of a classic 8-bit challenge or experience it for the first time.. with an added convenience or two.
– Rescue your clan to unlock permanent Ninjutsu skills and abilities, combining them seamlessly as only the warrior of legend could.
– Search for secrets as you explore the ruined world. Return to your old haunts to find supplies, items, and upgrades.
– Experience the gripping story, told both in-game and through animated cinematic story scenes between the action. Who can be trusted? How far will Shadow go to protect his clan and the one he loves?
– Pulse-pounding soundtrack by Enrique Martin, produced by Jake Kaufman.