Developer Mojiken Studio and publisher Toge Productions recently releases new info of slice-of-life adventure game A Space For The Unbound to be released on consoles on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch this Winter. The game was announced for PC as well on Steam this Winter as well. The game focuses on a 2D adventure with designs of pixel art set in the landmarks of the late 90s rural Indonesia.
A true slice of life with superpowers
The game tells a story about overcoming anxiety, depression, and the relationship between a boy and a girl with supernatural powers. High schoolers Atma and Raya journeyed together in self-discovery when suddenly a mysteriously supernatural power is being unleashed to threaten their very existence. Explore and investigate the hidden secrets in town to uncover as well as face the threat that may end the world while at the same time learn about each other.
Set in a small town inspired by 90s era rural Indonesia, A Space for The Unbound presents an endearing story-driven experience with a vibrant environment waiting to be explored.
Key Slice of Life Features
- Throwback to the 90s! Let us take you to Indonesia in the late 90s.
- Explore rural Indonesia and enjoy its relaxing atmosphere with a hint of supernatural events.
- Chat and interact with other townfolks and listen to their personal stories.
- Dive into people’s minds Inception-style.
- Listen to beautiful music composed by Masdito “Ittou” Bachtiar