Released first on the PC back in July 2018, publisher Blowfish Studios and developer Drakkar Dev plans to launch its Mecha action game War Tech Fighters for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Check out its rad trailer below:
Multiple ways for Mecha madness
War Tech Fighters is definitely inspired by multiple elements from Japanese Anime with explosive Hollywood galore. You are able to upgrade, customize and configure your robot in order to save the galaxy.
- Optional load outs- fight with long-range guns or equipped for up close and personal swords with a shield
- Play with optional 1st or 3rd person view
- Customize mech parts, weapons all the way to the colour palettes
- Add perks to suit your playstyle
- Upgrade 3 based robot sets, added bonuses and over 180 upgradable body parts
- Research your way to enhance your robot and develop your weapons further for better results
- Level up is available in order to gain better defences and attack numbers
- Single Player Missions is available with the first 33 missions of Captain Nathan Romanis battle log across the galaxies
- Simulator Bridge is available for replaying missions, and special challenges for further experiences and add on to your robot
- Survival mode is available to test your limits with 3 endless survival arenas for better rewards and further compete in
War Tech Fighters will be launching for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch in Q2 2019. Stay tuned for more mecha action updates.