Developer Hardsuit Labs and publisher Paradox Interactive has further revealed a short trailer about the first clan known as the Thinblood Clan. Players will start as this newly embraced clan which is known to be a weaker vampire caste in comparison to other great clans. But as the story progresses, players will be able to join 5 powerful clans, which will be revealed slowly in the coming weeks.
Thinbloods is like a novice central for vampires
Simply put, they are the second-class citizens lacking respect or even legal standing in the World of Darkness. They must pave their way into the higher circles of vampire society. Below are the following Thinblood skills gained as they progress through:
- A strong affinity for bats, allowing you to move through the air and summon swarms is known as Chiropteran
- Gliding allow floating in the air to either knock NPC down or rain down other Disciplines from far range
- Bat Swarm is basically summoning bat swarms to one NPC either to distract or attack in low damage
- Mentalism involves telekinesis of object manipulation
- Pull involves manipulation of inanimate objects without touching it such as pulling enemies weapons to you
- Levitate which will suspend any living NPC up in the air which may throw them like ragdolls
- Nebulation involves summoning and control mist
- Mist shroud surrounds the player with silenced/muffled footsteps and reduces the range of players can be seen from afar. Furthermore, players can opt to choke NPC while transforming into a cloud of mist or traverse between tight spaces such as air vent fan or air duct
- Envelop creates swirling cloud mist which may surround, blinds and forcefully enter any NPC lungs it touches.
As mentioned above, there will be other clans introduced in the coming weeks. Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 will be released in the shadows in first quarter 2020 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.