Blue Isle Studios has announced the launch of its beloved first-person adventure game Valley for the Nintendo Switch. Explore the vast and beautiful world of Valley and uncover secrets long since forgotten. Players will utilize the power of the L.E.A.F. Suit, technology that grants players exceptional speed and agility along with the phenomenal ability to manipulate life and death.
“Valley is an incredible game, one we have put so much time, energy and passion into. We cannot wait for players to get their hands on the Switch version and experience the adventure at home and now on the go,” says Alex Tintor, CEO of Blue Isle Studios.
Players will find themselves bewildered in a secluded valley which is hidden in the remote region of Rocky Mountains. By having the L.E.A.F suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), players able to lead through the air effortlessly, and to attempt to uncover the secrets of the mysterious valley by exploring the beautiful forest, environments and dangerous ruins. Other than give the user the ability to jump, the suit also grant the user the power to control life and death in the surrounding nature. So the more deaths, the more the valley will die off around you.
Valley Switch Gameplay Features:
- Power of Movement: Move faster and jump higher – adventure and travel through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate Life and Death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Survival is Key: The more players die in the game, the more the valley will die off around you.
- Enhance Your Player: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: The Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Valley is available now digitally on the Nintendo eShop for USD19.99 (approx MYR 82) and currently having a early purchase 30% discount in which players can get it at USD 13.99 (approx MYR 58). Valley is also available on Steam, PlayStation4 and Xbox One.