A soul successor of Theme Hospital, developers Two Point Studios has finally launched the humorous management sim Two Point Hospital on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch for both digitally as well as physically. Furthermore, two popular PC features ‘Sandbox Mode’ and ‘The Superbug Initiative’ will be available as a free update across all platforms on 31 March 2020. The game was released back in August 2018 for PC and sold 1 million copies.
Added surgical features
- Build your rooms and plan hospital layout with your patients in mind
- Arrange bench, plants, and snacks to keep your staff and patients happy
- Build machines and rooms to cure illnesses
- Copy and paste rooms to remove the hassle
- Character customization
- Sandbox Mode and The Superbug Initiative DLC
- Edit rooms on the spot
- Overview mode shifts the camera to a top-down view to analyze your layouts
- Hire the right doctors for the job
- Whimsical and punny illnesses– all kinds of unusual illnesses; from Light-headedness to Cubism – each requiring their very own special type of treatment machine.
- Added DLC expansions bundled in with “Bigfoot” and “Pebberley Island” for additional episodes.
The doctors will be attending to you shortly as the game is currently available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.