Previously released on Steam on February 2018, comes an action-adventure platformer game The Forbidden Arts coming to Xbox One, Switch, and PlayStation 4 for $14.99 / 61.65 MYR, announced by developer Stingbot Games. The game will be fully supported with optional English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Hungarian, Russian, Japanese, and Italian language options.
Trailer provided in courtesy by Dante Nintendo Switch World.
It’s a fiery adventure
Join Phoenix as he seeks a counsel of a druid which later awakens the latent pyromancy within him. Thus, sends Phoenix on his way to an epic journey to be a master of the element of fire.
Filled with fiery features:
- He will venture into Five worlds with multiple levels, 30-plus different enemies and over six boss fights
- Spanning over 12 hours of gameplay
- Channel your pyromancer flame to cast devastating spells
- Alternate between 2D gameplay while in dungeons and 3D gameplay while exploring the Overworld
- Test your finger button mash as you scale walls, jump gaps, climb vines and manoeuvre
- Embark on a journey as you seek the truth about Phoenix and get quests from NPCs
- Discover loots with secret items and locations to unlock abilities and earn achievements.
Join Phoenix at his journey for Xbox One and Switch on August 7, 2019, with a follow up on PlayStation 4 in Q4 2019. Switch version will get a pre-order discount at 15% off.