Publisher Dangen Entertainment has announced the release date of action platformer Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight for Nintendo Switch, digitally via the Nintendo eShop. It will support multiple languages, such from English, Japanese, French, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Simplified Chinese, Danish, and Korean.
Play as a priestess
Play as Kaho, a priestess from village of Lun, goes on to a journey to lift a curse from the land. While dodging, shooting, slashing her way through a classic crafted pixelated world full of treacherous monsters.
Key features are as follows:
- Difficulty settings applicable
- Beautiful pixel art graphics
- Smooth dodging, combo and ranged attacks
- Epic boss fights
- Customization items for better action and strategies
- Unique world to explore
- Compelling NPC characters with events and dialogues
First launched for PC in March 2016, following with PlayStation 4 and Xbox on March 2017.
The game will launch via the Nintendo eShop on January 10, 2019.