Tactical RPG Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark previously launched for Playstation, Xbox One and PC back in April 2019. Lucky for fans it will now be coming soon to Switch digitally via the Nintendo eShop as announced by publisher 1C Entertainment and developer 6 Eyes Studio.
Set in a fantastical world of Teora
Join Kyrie, an Arbiter serving the Council, tasked to protect the land’s people from danger only to discover the corruption festering within her own order.
Key Tactical features:
- An engaging mature story with 40 encounters with a challenging end game content
- The class system with 20 classes over 200 abilities, allowing customization with each character
- Classic turn-based combat with either elevated terrain or terrain type with all hand-drawn environments
- Change the aesthetics of your troops by changing their portraits, outfits, and colours
- With over 240 pieces of equipment, be it from merchants, crafted or loot
Fell Seal: Arbiter’s Mark debuted on Steam’s Early Access with a 93% approval rating. Now join Kyrie in her fight this coming August 14, 2019, on Nintendo Switch.