Publisher Indienova and developer White Lake Studio announce 2D platformer Wenjia to be released on Switch via eShop on March 26, 2020, supporting multiple languages: Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, English. The game was released on Xbox One and PC via Steam with positive feedbacks back in 2018.
Below are the description of the game via Steam:
2D platform game with puzzle-solving elements playing as a cat-like creature
Players can freely travel between two realms (the material world and the energy world), each of them with different challenges and obstacles. Players must utilize both realms’ mechanisms to reach their final goal.
The story of Wenjia thus unfolds…
The realms of Matter and Energy mirror each other in perfect duality. However, certain entities in the Energy Realm have evolved into matter-less sentient beings. The game’s kitten protagonist (a cat-shaped energy entity) and spirits are all examples of such beings. Pure energy entities can travel freely between the two realms.
- A huge amount of interactive elements, like animals, traps, etc.
- The new storyline and new music were added
- We adjusted the game’s difficulty, it will be a little bit more challenge, but you can still download the Easy Mode Pack for free
- Game animation adjustment
- Game resource optimization
- To help players get familiar with WenJia’s world, we put in a clearer tutorial than before
- Process optimization when interacting with animals