The Auroch Digital team, and publisher The Irregular Corporation, announced that Mars Horizon will be orbiting a release on November 17th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. The game was created with the support of theEuropean Space Agency (ESA) and theUK Space Agency.
Mars Horizon is a strategy simulation game in which you lead a major space agency as you guide humanity to Mars. Construct a base, design and build rockets, conduct missions throughout the Solar System, and write your own history of space exploration.
Key features as shared on Steam:
- Create your base with launch pads, research labs, astronaut training facilities, and much more
- Construct your own custom vehicles from hundreds of combinations
- Launch satellites and crewed spacecraft to explore the Solar System
- Run mission control as you solve the various challenges of turn-based missions to earn scientific advancement and public support
- Explore an extensive tech tree and compete or collaborate with other agencies to plot your roadmap to Mars
- Choose from five unique space agencies, each with their own traits, base, vehicles, and spacecraft
- Create your own custom space agency