While the PlayStation 5 is getting the remake of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR), Aspyr has announced in the recent Nintendo Direct that the original award-winning KotOR will be coming to the Nintendo Switch.
The game will be launching on Switch on November 11, 2021, and is available now for pre-order on the Nintendo Switch eShop for $14.99.
First released in 2003, Knights of the Old Republic bring players back to four thousand years before the Galatic Empire, when hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith.
Will you be the hero of the Jedi Order who saved the Republic? Or will you be the villain who embraced the dark side?
- Journey through a Star Wars classic set in an era before the rise of the Empire, filled with unique characters, creatures, vehicles and planets.
- Experience a deep RPG with customizable characters and meaningful choices that impact your experiences with the story and your squad.
- Harness the power of the Force with over 40 different abilities and wield your own lightsaber.
- Adventure through eight enormous and iconic Star Wars worlds, including Tatooine and Kashyyyk, in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk.
- Choose your party from and build everlasting bonds with nine unique crewmates, including Twi’leks, droids and Wookiees.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic will be launching on Switch on November 11, 2021, and is available now for pre-order on the Nintendo Switch eShop for $14.99.