Sony Interactive Entertainment ( SIE ) will be exhibiting at Tokyo Game Show this year, manning their PlayStation booth during the event that will be held from the 12th to the 15th of September, at Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan.
As part of the event, the PlayStation Presents live show @ TGS2019 will broadcast some of the upcoming titles that will be coming out for the console very soon, demo gameplay of some and game creators hinting on unreleased PlayStation 4 titles. Patrons of the event can also visit some of the other sections of the booth, including the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare section where everyone can experience the game using the new Revolution Unlimited Pro Controller, designed by Nacon, for a more immersive and exciting experience.
There’s also a section where people can sit and enjoy a theatrical experience of in-game images of Death Stranding being shown onto a large screen. Photo booths are also abundant in the area, including booths for games such as Nioh 2, Final Fantasy VII Remake and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Feel free to drop by the booths and capture memories of the event!
The PlayStation Store will also be holding a “TOKYO GAME SHOW 2019 Commemorative Sale” from September 11 onwards. Games that were previously and currently related to Tokyo Game Show 2019 will all be on sale. Visit the Store for more info.
Name: Tokyo Game Show 2019
Venue: Makuhari Messe (Japan Convention Center) Exhibition Hall 5
2-1 Nakase, Mihama-Ku, Chiba City, Japan
Date/Time: For Business affiliates :- September 12, 2019 (Thursday) 10:00-17:00
September 13, 2019 (Friday) 10:00-17:00
For the general public: September 14, 2019 (Saturday) 10:00-17:00
September 15, 2019 (Sunday) 10:00-17:00
More details on the event and layouts here, at the Tokyo Game Show 2019 website.
The lineup for upcoming PS4 titles:
- Granblue Fantasy Versus ( Cygames Inc. )
- Fortnite (Epic Games )
- Haragami ( MiHoYo Inc.)
- Persona 5 Royal (Atlus)
- FIFA 20 (EA)
- PROJECT RESISTANCE (Capcom)
- Nioh 2 ( Koei Tecmo )
- eFootball Winning Eleven 2020 ( Konami )
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE ( Square Enix )
- Holy Sword Legend 3 TRIALS of MANA ( Square Enix )
- New Sakura Wars ( Sega )
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon ( Sega )
- MONKEY KING: Hero is Back ( SIE )
- ReadySet Heroes ( SIE )
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare ( SIE )
- Borderlands 3 ( Take-Two Interactive Japan )
- ONE PIECE: Pirate Warriors 4 ( BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment )
- Dragon Ball Z KAKAROT ( BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment )
- Death Stranding ( SIE )
Upcoming titles for the PS VR:
- Budget cuts ( Neat Corporation )
- Throw Anything ( Visual Light )
- Last Labyrinth ( Amata )
- Space Channel 5 VR: Arakata Dancing Show ( G-rounding )
- Marvel’s Iron Man VR ( SIE )
- Deemo Reborn ( Sony Music Entertainment Inc )
Sony has done a great deal of marketing and unveiled so many new games that are bound to arrive on the PS4 this year and the next. They’ve campaigned and teased their AAA titles numerous times, and it justs keeps getting better with every reveal. But, what about the PS5? would we get a glimpse of it during the event? is there going to be a shred of information about this upcoming console? Who knows. Sony may just have another trick up their sleeve’s, so we have to be on our toe’s for this!