CI Games has revealed the release date for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2, June 4, 2021, for PS5, PS4, Xbox SeriesX/S, Xbox One and PC.
This second instalment added new heights – and distances! – with its 1000m+ extreme-range sniping feature. Players will utilize authentic gear and weaponry across large-scale sandbox maps as they track and eliminate targets using a variety of approaches.
Pre-orders for physical editions on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC are now live and include an exclusive weapons and skins bonus pack (at selected stores only). Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will launch at $39,99 / €39,99 / £34,99 / AUD69,95 on consoles and $29,99 / €29,99 / £24,99 on PC.
Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 adding an entirely new level of challenge with the extreme-range sniping of targets over 1,000 meters away, in addition to an arsenal of other new features;
- 1000m+ extreme-range sniping
- A dramatic single-player campaign set in the modern-day Middle East, with 5 distinct sandbox maps featuring a variety of fully accessible, interactive areas players can approach their own way
- Next-level realism with authentic gadgets and weapons customizable to fit different styles of play
- Replayable missions that can be completed in a number of ways, with unlockable rewards for achieving all objectives
- More intelligent adversaries with improved tactics
- Next-generation features include enhanced visuals, native 4k resolution, and improved loading times, setting a new benchmark as the best looking Sniper Ghost Warrior game thus far
Lastly, players who pre-order physical editions of the game for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One platforms will unlock the following exclusives (at selected stores only):
- Marcus Tactical: A light sniper rifle with great stability
- FFF-45 ACP Luring Pistol: A sidearm with special luring ammo
- Two-Weapon Skins.