Previously launched on PC via Epic Games Store and Apple Arcade back in September, Cardpocalypse is coming on December 12, 2019, for current-gen consoles as announced by developer Gambrinous and publisher Versus Evil.
Blending RPG and card game mechanics
Play as 10-year-old Jess and her friends as they re hit with the worst day ever as the majority of the school is totally obsessed with Mega Mutant Power Pets, the hit card game based on their favourite show subsequently getting the grown-ups to ban the game.
However, a strange thing happens with more and more monsters from Power Pets starts appearing in the school. Well, the time has come to save your friends, school and the world by challenging them.
Key Monsters Features
- Make friends, dodge teachers, stand up to bullies in this charming narrative-driven game.
- Collect all cards of ‘Mega Mutant Power Pets’ within Cardpocalypse.
- Trade your cards, befriend and even fight your classmates to add more to your card collections.
- You can even customize your cards by adding stickers, scribble and even tearing them up.
- You can even add new rules to the Power Pets card game whereby the desicions you make may even add a new card game and card collection unique to your playthrough.
Nintendo Switch will be adding this card collection on December 12, 2019, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.