Developer The Game Bakers recently released a new trailer for Haven and confirmation that it will be launched on PlayStation 5 alongside PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC in this coming 2020. Play it solo with a special someone on this unknown dangerous planet as portrayed in the trailer below:
Feels like Gravity rush
Here is a general overview of the game, as shared on Steam page:
Couple Yu and Kay have escaped to a forgotten planet. Play the two lovers settling in an unknown world. Survive together, glide over the plains, camp, restore the planet, fight if you have to. All that matters is to stay together.
Key Coop Features:
- Play two characters at the same time, to explore, fight or in the dialogues!
- Glide over the grass, gather flow, and clean the rust as you explore the fragmented planet.
- Fight with the two characters in real-time and use tactical sense and timing.
- A romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds.
- Play a couple, follow an intimate relationship treated with maturity and humour.
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day.
- A second player can join in or drop out anytime in co-op to share the adventure.