Italian developer 34BigThings has launched the arcade space shooter Redout: Space Assault on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam. A prequel to the award-winning futuristic racer Redout, the game will be available for USD 9.99 (approx MYR 41).
Redout: Space Assault builds on the series’ trademark lightning-fast action, high-skill gameplay and impressive visuals while adding new weapons and spaceflight mechanics. A deep single-player career mode filled with unique story missions ensures there’s tons of adrenaline-inducing space combat to go around.
Take control of a Super Orbital Recon Fighter during the 2395 colonization of Mars. Shoot down Rebel drones and fighters, dodge enemy fire, and blast at breakneck speeds through exotic galactic locations. With fully customizable vehicles and weapon upgrades, you’ll have to outsmart, outmanoeuvre, overpower and outclass your opponents in the most exciting arcade space battle in the cosmos!
- Career mode – learn every skill you need to survive and triumph in the Redout Universe.
- Many Thriving Worlds – exotic locations, grandiose events and epic battles beyond every frontier.
- Deep Gameplay – manifest your tactical superiority by putting your dexterity, quick thinking and adaptability to the test.
- Bigger, Badder Weapons – From Plasma Cannons to Shock Rays, Railguns, Scattershot, Air-To-Air Missiles, and Loadup Gatlings, a vast array of weapons is at your disposal. Choose, upgrade, and even install multiple instances on your ship.
- Pimp my Ride – upgrade your spaceship to scale it up: let them come by the dozens, or single-handedly take on a Destroyer Warship! Drop and swap Cards to improve single aspects of your ship and better fit your style.
- Music for your ears – An entirely dynamic soundtrack that will drop sicker and sicker beats the tougher the experience gets!