Publisher IMGN.PRO and developer Juggler Games announced that the indie darling My Memory of Us is now available for pre-order on PC (Steam). It is also available for pre-order PlayStation®4 (PS4®) in the EU only at this time. My Memory of Us is set for October 9, 2018, global launch date on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Xbox One version is under submission.
- Steam: 14.99 EUR/17.99 USD/12.99 GBP.
- PS4: 19.99 EUR. Launch price in other markets: 19.99 EUR/22.99 USD/ 17.99 GBP. (Est RM 96)
To celebrate the pre-order and upcoming launch, Juggler Games released six (6) new “Making Of” videos for their upcoming game. The “Making Of” videos showcase the inspiration for the game and art, the design of the gameplay, and the creation of the game’s music. The game is also set to come soon on the Nintendo Switch.
- Story Concept: https://bit.ly/2Q5oAhB
- Game Design: https://bit.ly/2NzKOuZ
- Art Style: https://bit.ly/2pyCQ7b
- Programming: https://bit.ly/2xzc8Qa
- Music: https://bit.ly/2QUnaYk
- Heroes: https://bit.ly/2DpMKBN
ABOUT MY MEMORY OF US
Narrated by a legendary actor of stage and screen, My Memory of Us is a puzzle-based, side-scrolling story game of hope and heroism in the face of absolute terror. Created by Juggler Games as an ode to their grandparents and the millions of others who faced occupation during World War II, My Memory of Us begins in The City – a place inspired by pre-Second World War Warsaw, where a young boy and girl from two different worlds come together to be kids, free to play and enjoy life. War breaks out and the children, faced with forced separation, work together to find ways to stay together and survive the threat of the evil occupation.
- A moving story about friendship and love in dangerous times
- Beautiful, sketch-like graphics inspired by naïve art
- Pair mechanics: take control of two separate characters with different skills and abilities, or control them as a pair
- A grotesque tale mixed with bittersweet humor
- The events shown in the game are based on actual stories from war
- A dialogue system built around the language of symbolic pictures
- Various logical puzzles in 2.5D
- A story that offers deeper meaning, set in historical realities
My Memory of Us is set for October 9, 2018, global launch date on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Xbox One version is under submission. The game is also set to come soon on the Nintendo Switch.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”160″ gal_title=”My Memory of Us”]