“Pig Eat Ball packs all the fun and action of 80’s and 90’s arcade games, but into a spawling adventure world ready to be explored!”
“The overworlds are crammed with silly encounters, and hilarious situations to uncover. Knocking those poor pillbugs around, and barfing on Pac-Man-like ghosts is a rare treat”.
Nathan Fouts, CEO at Mommy’s Best Games.
In Pig Eat Ball you will play as Princess Bow and take part in the Royal Games organized by his father, the dessert-headed monarch King Cake. The aim of this competition is to find someone to marry the princess, but Princess Bow won’t let that happen!
- Twisted arcade gameplay –get bigger as you eat and barf to squeeze down to size.
- Explore intricate worlds –travel to five completely unique areas.
- Hand-crafted challenge –200+, carefully designed, non-procedural levels.
- Massive bosses –useyour brain, your skills, and your mouth to beat nearly a dozen of them.
- Incredible soundtrack –Rock, Paper, Shotgun says “I will brook no argument on Pig Eat Ball’s soundtrack – it whips.”
- One-of-a-kind powerups –dozens of disguises with special abilities.
- Open-ended antics with the Pillbugs –barf on them, bump them, torch them, or knock them into open space.
- Hours of adventure –The main story is a healthy 8-12 hours, with plenty to explore or zip through.
- Wild characters –speak with wacky cupcake people, curmudgeonly apes, and more!
- Manic multiplayer mayhem –play with up to four folks in multiplayer local mode.
- Online leaderboards –each action level lets you compete for the fastest world time!