No Gravity Games has announced that they will be launching Funktronic Labs’ critically acclaimed game, Nova-111 for the Nintendo Switch on January 13th, 2022. Pilot your trusty orange vessel in this quirky sci-fi strategy game that cleverly mixes turn-based and real-time gameplay to fix space-time, and recover all the scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe’s Greatest Science Experiment.
Let your creativity reach the moon in NOVA-111. Explore alien worlds and combat fiendish alien creatures in your quest to restore the flow of time, all in the name of SCIENCE!
Pilot your trusty vessel through mysterious and foreign planets in this award-winning sci-fi-themed turn-based strategy with a real-time action twist. Your mission: fix space-time and search out the scientists lost in the aftermath of the Universe’s Greatest Experiment. Aided only by your loyal (if somewhat sandwich-obsessed) guide, you must repair the temporal vortex!
Activate 100% of your brain and solve mind-warping puzzles! Engage in strategic battles with bizarre astrobiological creatures in a twisted environment where the turn-based and real-time worlds collide.
Progress through three beautiful, distinct worlds! Protect yourself by collecting new abilities and upgrading modules for your ship. Whatever you do though, never forget that your greatest weapon is always SCIENCE itself!
- Innovative Gameplay – Innovative hybrid of turn-based and real-time gameplay
- Strategic Combat – Fight smart. Brains always beats brawn
- Mind-Warping Puzzles – Clever puzzles and mechanics designed to melt your brain
- Beautifully-Crafted Planets – Each with its own unique enemies, environments, and puzzles
- Powerful Abilities – Use abilities like LASERS to beam down enemies or TIME-STOP to bend time to your will
- Ship Upgrades – Collect powerful upgrades and modules for your ship
- Dynamic Soundtrack – Beautifully crafted musical soundtrack suited to your play style
- SCIENCE – Because who doesn’t like scientific progress?