Citizens of planet Earth, Crypto’s arrival has filled many hearts with fear and joy! With a user score of 8.3 on Metacritic and very positive reviews on Steam, congratulations are in order to Black Forest Games on their world domination- they mean triumph! Watch the new accolades trailer and have a look at what other players and journalists think about Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed.
Wanna become a part of the Furon Empire yourself? No problem! With the Crypto Instagram Lens, you can do just that (only suitable on mobile phones): https://thqn.net/dah2-lense
Make sure to check out the extraterrestrial billboard of your favourite Alien as well: https://bit.ly/3DYilbB
Citizens of planet Earth, Crypto's arrival has filled many hearts with fear and joy! With a user score of 8.3 on Metacritic and very positive reviews on Steam, we'd like to congratulate @BlackForestTeam on their world dominati- we mean triumph!#DestroyAllHumans #LicencedToProbe pic.twitter.com/HBFMmSJWOT
— THQ Nordic (@THQNordic) September 26, 2022
Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed is available for PC, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series S/X. The SRP for the standard edition is $ 39.99 / € 39.99 / £ 34.99. The Dressed to Skill Edition is available at an SRP of $ 54.99 / € 54.99 / £ 44.99.
About Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever and now with genitals! Experience the swinging ‘60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. As you uncover the schemes of your enemies, you’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op