- The Binary Mill has announced the imminent release of their adrenaline-filled Mini Motor Racing X on Nintendo Switch! Mini Motor Racing X will be available September 17th, 2020 on the Nintendo eShop and will be priced USD 19.99 (approx MYR 84)
Jump into a nitro fuelled world where little cars mean BIG fun! Spanning across reclaimed ruins and scorched outbacks through to rain-soaked docks and sun-kissed tropical islands – Mini Motor Racing X will take you on a micro driving journey across the globe like no other.
“We’re so excited to be bringing Mini Motor Racing X to the Nintendo Switch. We’ve always felt that Mini Motor Racing and Switch is a match made in heaven, not surprising seeing as the game was inspired in so small part by past Nintendo classics. With Mini Motor Racing X we focused on features that bring out the best in the Switch, such as local splitscreen co-op career modes as well as a myriad of online unique modes. We can’t wait to jump in some online games with Switch racers!”.
The Binary Mill CEO
Take control of these tiny racers and battle for big bucks and bragging rights across over fifty gorgeous environments! Powerslide around tropical islands, nitro boost through neon cityscapes, and travel the globe as you prove yourself to be king of the micro muscle cars!
With a massive career mode, dozens of cars to unlock and upgrade, and four fiendish championships to conquer, you might want to bring a friend and try out the local couch co-op. Or, if you just want some quick-fire action, hit up the online multiplayer and race against friends or randos in any of the 52 stunning environments. And if that’s not enough, you can face off in wild party modes.
- Massive career mode: Collect dozens of cars and race on over 50 tracks in hundreds of races with vibrant, rich visuals, day and night, and in varying weather conditions.
- Type X’ battle mode: The same fast-paced racing action, but with the added chaos of weapons. Available for both career mode and multiplayer races.
- Upgrade your rides: Unlock dozens of cars and pump your hard-earned winnings into turning them into high-performance beasts.
- Multiplayer: Full online multiplayer with up to four friends and local campaign co-op.
Multiple ways to play: Play in 1st person, 3rd person, from above or a variety of other camera options.
- Online cross-play with other platforms, including VR
Nintendo Switch exclusive features:
- Easily invite your friends to play via the new Online Play Invites system
- Up to 4 player local split-screen (support for 2 and 3 also)
- New in-car cockpits
- Enhanced Type X mode